Ocean Vista Terms & Conditions:
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation All bookings are accepted on the basis that you have read, understood and agree to abide, and be bound, by the following Terms and Conditions and House Rules. Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
- CHECK IN: 2pm (unless early check in agreed in writing prior)
- CHECK OUT: 10am (unless late check out agreed in writing prior)
A bond of $250 is payable at the same time as the balance amount (14 days prior to arrival). The bond will be refunded 7 days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning/laundering requirements, extra guests beyond those declared ..etc.
A deposit of 50% of the total tariff is required within 48hrs to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Payment options include Direct Deposit or PAYPAL (where credit card payment is an option but note standard PAYPAL fees will apply) Balance of the rental amount (including bond) must be received in full at least 14 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it. Cancellation if caused by the client within 14 days of arrival: 100% of the total booking amount will be retained. If cancellation is made before 14 days of arrival, 50% of the total booking amount will be retained. The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with.
We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
NUMBER OF GUESTS must not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Immediate rental termination and vacation of the property and/or Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay and must be reported to the owner before departure. Whilst you are in occupation, you are fully responsible for all breakages and damage caused to the Property, its furniture fittings, or any consequent loss suffered by the Property Owner/Agent.
Any such breakages, damage or loss must be reported IMMEDIATELY to the Owner and either replaced to the satisfaction of the Owner, or paid for prior to departure. Failure to comply with this condition will result in a debit of any such costs and expenses from your Bond without further notice.
I/We agree to permit all repair and/or service personnel to enter the Property for the purposes of conducting any repair, service or maintenance deemed necessary by the Property Owner.
All Holiday Accommodation bookings are accepted on the basis that all holiday occupants will treat the property with the same respect as their own home in accordance with the House Rules annexed. Any additional cleaning expenses will be debited from the Bond without further notice if the Rules are not complied with.
All guests are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys and call out fees are payable if a replacement key is required. A keysafe is located near the back door. An access code will be provided 2-7 days before your stay and only if full payment (including bond) has been received.
CARAVANS / TENTS (being used for extra accommodation) are strictly prohibited on the property.
DEPARTURE the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10:00am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. (Unless a late departure has been agreed in writing).
DISTURBANCE / NOISE / MISC Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- Maintain noise to a reasonable level and, in particular, between 10pm and 8am;
- Comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles;
- Dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the property and in the allocated bins.
- Guests must not leave excess rubbish in common or public areas;
- Notify the Manager of any complaints as soon as is practicable;
- Minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of the neighbours and local community.
- Be responsible for their Visitors
WHAT TO BRING
Premises are self contained, however linen (sheets, pillow cases, bathmat, towels) and personal requisites are to be supplied by the tenant. (Linen can be arranged when booking for an extra $22 per/person.)
Small quantities of washing powder, soap, shampoo, cleaning goods and toilet paper are supplied but it is expected that you will need to bring supplies depending upon your length of stay. You may wish to bring CD's/DVD's and the sound system also has IPOD/MP3 connectivity via 3.5mm cable and a USB input.
Pets are not allowed on the property. Evidence of Pets being present may result in the bond (or part thereof) being forfeited.
SMOKING This is a strictly non-smoking property.
TELEPHONE / INTERNET ACCESS
A landline telephone and WIFI is not available at the property but mobile reception is very good and does allow for internet access via Personal Hotspotting.
The owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
I/We hereby acknowledge and agree that the Property Owner will not be held responsible nor liable for: - any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused whilst I/we are in occupancy of the holiday accommodation due to my/our failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions or House Rules; - any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused due to negligence on my/our/their part - any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused as a result of insects or wildlife in or around the holiday accommodation site.
All occupants are to take specific care at all times within this rural area and requested not to approach any such wildlife under any circumstances. - any noise, disturbance or inconvenience caused as a result of renovation/building/road works being carried out in or near the vicinity of the holiday accommodation - the standard or deficiency of any privately owned holiday accommodation furnishings and fittings.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
GREAT OCEAN ROAD TRIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By booking accommodation online using Great Ocean Road Trip websites you ("the Customer") agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellation penalties depend on accommodation providers policies. NO administration charge applies to any booking changes.
- Great Ocean Road Trip sells accommodation accommodation from an inventory supplied by each accommodation, and does not oversell that inventory. Great Ocean Road Trip does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the accommodation over-selling the accommodation's own room inventory.
- Great Ocean Road Trip makes its best efforts to ensure that the information available on its website is accurate. However, Great Ocean Road Trip cannot and does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults.
- Great Ocean Road Trip does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time.
- Great Ocean Road Trip does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with its website or for any products or services purchased from its website.
- Great Ocean Road Trip makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its website.
- Great Ocean Road Trip offers are not commissionable to registered travel agents.
- Great Ocean Road Trip receives a payment from accommodations for the provision of the Great Ocean Road Trip booking service.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book any accommodation on from any greatoceanroadtrip or accommodation providers web sites using this booking system